Friday, March 18, 2011

My Baby Turns TWENTY!

I know they are suppose to do this... grow up thing. However, I am feeling slightly opposed to the entire idea. This is my baby and she's turning 20 and getting married a few days later. Where did the time go? When I look at her I still see that chubby little baby girl, that ruled my world. Now she's a full grown woman with her own ideas, goals and life expectations. She can still rule my world, but then it wouldn't be the same if she didn't. I love her for that, for being true to herself. She will never know how much her ole' mommy loves her, her smile, her goofiness, her stubborness and her ability to be who she is. I am proud of her always. In just a few days she'll begin a new part of her life with Trace. I can't believe that either. Holy Cow! But today we celebrate the birth of this beautiful awesome girl, who I love more than life itself..




HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOOSIE LUCY !






No comments:

Post a Comment