Blogging... What do I have to blog about.... But suddenly I am compelled to do so... Its been close to forever and a day since I put fingers to keys and did some blogging. Be patience as my unconditioned fingers and brain start the process again...
Moving... Moved into our home in October.
We love it!
It's all that we have planned for!
It belongs to us and Wells Fargo now!
With acres of land, a place for Toddy Boy, a bazllion chickens, two goats affectionately named after my dear sweet sister and peace and quiet.
See this young man? Well he's taking my daughter away in just a few days.. April 1st to be precise.
They'll be married and whew I will have survived!
Weddings are not for the weak that's for sure. Or for those that lack talent for those things.
We are pretty excited to have TRACE join our crazy family. (I hope he's been working out, there will be hay to haul soon)
This is of course Kyle... Why did that boy think hiking to ruins in motorcycle boots was appropriate? I'll leave that for your own pondering.
No bloggin' would be complete with a photo of Toddy Boy...



Yay! I've missed your posts almost as much as I've missed you!!
ReplyDelete