There are some disadvantages to being small in this family,
I might add the small-old one in the family.
Disadvantages such as:
- Not being able to reach the matches someone tossed to the back of the cupboard (on purpose I am sure of it, I'll find those witnesses to prove it)
- Being unable to find a watch that doesn't cover your entire arm
- Not being able to push the clutch in all the way, unless of course your belly is rubbing on the steering wheel
- And finally... being the only one small enough & light enough to ride ole' Otis (should part of that comment seem like a compliment, hummm...)
It's not that I minded riding ole Oat-Nuts.
It was actually quite enjoyable
Unless of course I was looking at my True Love,
Who took advantage of the situation and was riding
MY TODDY BOY...
Then my little heart got a frowny face...
But somebody's gotta ride ole Oatie-Oat-Nuts
And it just as well be the
old small one..


No comments:
Post a Comment