Tootsie.. I think the name fits her quite nicely. Others call her Tootsie Dumb A$$ but I just can't grasp that terminology for the goof-ball...
Tootsie is Jessi's dog, a Christmas gift a few years ago.
Tootsi loves Jessi, but she is loyal to My True Love.
Which occasionally may make me just a tad jealous.
It's okay I can admit that slight weakness....
Such a cute puppy..Tootsie she was.
You want me to do what with that dead bird???
I think this is where the nickname Dumb A$$ began
I'd rather do this, than chase a dead bird that YOU shot.
Run, Run, Run, Run...watch out here I come...
If I flap these big brown ears hard enough I can fly~~
Mmmmmmm... this is going to go straight to my hips..
Tootsie, Cassidy & Jessi... Three of a Kind
Nuff said about that...
Hold me... Let me cuddle and sleep on your lap!
I am just an 80 lb dog, whats the big deal?
She likes to carry me around...
What can I say...
Drop that hoof, Drop that hoof, Drop that hoof
Andy, are you drooling?
Awwww... we women need to stick together..
I love this girl, she loves me...
And thus we have Tootsie or as others may call her Tootsie Dumb A$$..
Personnally..I don't think she's dumb at all...
I think she's got us all figured out...







No comments:
Post a Comment